Hassall Law is a boutique law practice based in the South Hams of Devon, surrounded by beautiful countryside and the sea. All our team believe in hard work, and the unique opportunities presented by living in this very special area. We treat our clients as names, not numbers, restricting our areas of work so that we provide the highest standards of legal skill and service. Aims reflected not only by our client’s recommendations but also through our Law Society Accreditation – Lexcel.
We are proud of the training and development we provide to members of our team. In a company where we have aspirations for continual development in the areas of law we practice in.
We provide our clients with the highest level of service, client care and tailor these to their individual needs. So anyone that joins us would be expected to meet these standards.
But for those who join us we can offer:
- A very fair and competitive salary;
- Personal chances for training and development within a growing practice;
- The chance to undertake work which is often well beyond that which might be thought as available in a rural based practice for some delightful but exacting clients; and
- A good working environment in which “wellness” is encouraged.
Your applications are regarded as important and so all enquiries will be treated in strict confidence and dealt with directly at Director level.
If you are interested please send us a brief CV after you have checked our website and consider working with us may be for you.
Emails to [email protected].law or Telephone (01548) 854878
You will never know how good being with us could be unless or until you try – start your journey with us now!
We are currently recruiting from Juniors to established Practitioners with particular interest in hearing from:
- Experienced conveyancers;
- Private Client Lawyers; and
- Civil Litigation.
Write to us:
Hassal Law Limited, 6 Fore Street, Kingsbridge, Devon, TQ7 1NY