Agriculture, Horticulture and Forestry
As members of the Agricultural Law Association and with years of experience helping our agricultural, horticultural or forestry clients we have acquired a detailed knowledge not only of the law relating to all three but also the businesses carried out from commencement to death and succession.
Recent successful work has included assisting new business ventures throughout the country requiring planning and construction of new sites and sales, developing fresh sporting right activities over forestry land and forestry guidance as well as assisting many families as their businesses have grown and or succession of the next generation as required.
We can help providing detailed services through a thorough team in:
- Farm purchases and sales
- Farming tenancies
- Equestrian businesses from ponies to thoroughbred breading and sales
- Horticultural businesses purchase sale and development
- Planning in particular in special areas such as areas of natural beauty
- Environmental claims and defences
- Succession planning and tax
- Partnerships and company formations